Burke Centre Festival Guide
The 35th annual festival is Saturday and Sunday.
Burke Conservancy staff were busy Friday morning setting-up for this weekend's 35th annual Burke Centre Festival.
Admission is free.
Where: The festival is held on the grounds of the Burke Centre Conservancy, 6060 Burke Centre Parkway in Burke.
When: It runs 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday, and 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sunday. The Wine Garden (sponsored by Burke Patch) with food and music is Saturday evening from 5 - 10 p.m.
The two day event features something for everyone. There will be amusement rides, an arts & crafts show, face painting, live entertainment, puppet shows, displays by the Fairfax County Police and Fire displays, pony rides, Scout activities, prize drawings, food and beverage sales, children's activities, wildlife shows by Hidden Pond Nature Center, a wine garden with live music and more.
Parking and Transportation: Parking is available along Burke Centre Parkway and at schools, churches and businesses along the Parkway.
Shuttle buses run Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday from 10:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. from these locations:
- Fairview Elementary School (5815 Ox Rd)
- Bus stop at Rt. 123 & Burke Centre Pkwy)
- Oaks Community Center (5708 Oak Leather Dr)
- Bus stop at Oak Leather Dr & Burke Centre Pkwy
- Landings Community Center (6001 Cove Landing Rd)
- Bus stop at Cove Landing Rd & Burke Centre Pkwy
- Festival Grounds (6060 Burke Centre Pkwy)
- Ponds Community Center (9837 Burke Pond Lane)
- Bus stop at Burke Pond Ln & Burke Centre Parkway
- Burke School (9645 Burke Lake Rd)
- Bus stop at Burke Lake Rd & Burke Centre Pkwy
- All Metro Bus Stops on Burke Centre Pkwy
Be sure to stop by Burke Patch at booth S6, spin our wheel to win prizes and meet our staff! See you there!