Kaine, Allen Camps to Campaign at Area Phone Banks Monday
Susan Allen, Tim Kaine, Sen. Mark Warner on campaign trail Monday.
Don't be surprised if you get a call today from Virginia Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), Democrat U.S. Senate candidate Tim Kaine or his opponent's wife, Susan Allen. It's crunch time, and with election day 50 days away, all three will be working multiple events Monday, ending their day at phone banks in Fairfax County.
Susan Allen, wife of Virginia's Republican U.S. Senate candidate George Allen, will be working at a phone bank on behalf of Mitt Romney in Springfield Monday night. George Allen is scheduled to appear at one event, a defense roundtable in Stafford.
- 10 a.m. at the McGuire Veterans Hospital in Richmond
- 11 a.m. at the Sitter & Barfoot Veterans Care Center in Richmond
- 1 p.m. at Angel Touch Electrolysis in Colonial Heights
- 2 p.m. at the Colonial Heights Library
- 7 p.m. at the "Women for Mitt" phone bank at the Springfield Victory Office, 6320 Augusta Drive in Springfield
Warner and Kaine will also travel across Virginia on Monday. Here is what their day looks like:
- 9:30 a.m. for a tour and town hall at Grow Interactive in Norfolk
- 12:15 p.m. for a tour and town hall at Health Diagnostics Laboratory in Richmond
- 2:15 p.m. for a tour of HDT Robotics in Fredericksburg
- 4 p.m. for a tour of Aurora Flight Systems in Manassas
- 5:30 p.m. for a Dale City phone bank kick-off, 4326 Dale Blvd.
- 7 p.m. for an Alexandria phone bank kick-off, 5914 North Kings Highway in Alexandria