Looking for a no-muss way to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner without the prep and clean-up? According to opentable.com, there are at least 40 Northern Virginia restaurants ready to serve you a grand meal on the big day.
We're highlighting a few of them here or you can peruse the entire list on opentable.com. But act fast though, in some cases, restaurants are completely booked up. We're including some that are, in case you're wondering:
- Two-Nineteen Restaurant, 219 King St.: A prixe fix menu as well as an a la carte Thanksgiving dinner will be served from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. The restaurant still had availability as of Monday afternoon, with its busiest times at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
- Carlyle Club, 411 Carlyle St.: $31 to $50 per person Thanksgiving dinner includes jazz entertainment by the Satin Doll Trio. As of Monday afternoon, seatings were still available for 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. on Thursday.
- Chart House Restaurant, One Cameron St.: $31 to $50 per person Thanksgiving dinner. Reservations were available as of Monday afternoon from 7:30-9 p.m. on Thursday.
- Grille at the Morrison House, 116 S. Alfred St.: $60 per adult or $35 for children. From noon to 5:30 p.m. Sold out!
- Clyde's Willow Creek Farm Restaurant, 42920 Broadlands Blvd.: $25.95 per adult, $15.95 per child Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. Reservations are being taken from 8:30 p.m. until midnight. All earlier times are taken.
- Trummer's on Main, 7134 Main St.: A three-course Thanksgiving dinner will be served, $59 per adult, $25 per child. (Unsure of availability on Thursday; Patch left a message for the restaurant on Monday.)
- Ruth's Chris Steak House, 4100 Monument Corner Dr. Turkey and sweet potato casserole are on the menu. Price is $36.95 for adults and $12.95 for children. The restaurant was almost completely booked but had availability Monday for reservations Thursday at 11:30 a.m.
- Mount Vernon Inn Restaurant, 3200 George Washington Memorial Parkway. The restaurant is completely booked for Thanksgiving, with a long wait list.
Know of another restaurant in Northern Virginia serving Thanksgiving fare? Add it to the Comments box below.