There are still a few tickets left for the Clifton Dinner Theater’s third annual community play. This year, expect murder with dinner in Lee Mueller’s “Murder Me Always.”
It’s a play within a play, and the characters discover in the beginning of their performance that a member of the production has been murdered, and that one of them is the killer.
“It’s fun and it’s a lot of work because everyone has a different interpretation of the characters,” said director Charlotte Yakovleff. “But since I’ve directed most of these people the last two years I was able to push them beyond their comfort zone.”
Producer Diana Janczewski started the Clifton Dinner Theater three years ago while on vacation in South Dakota.
“I was in Rapid City and I went to a dinner theatre and all the actors were locals,” said Janczewski. “It was so cold in the winter out there that this was what they did to entertain themselves.”
In addition to theater, there will also be dinner:
- Terri Grimes-Marin (Detective Mamet)
- Stephanie Lawrence (Wanda Hawthorne ~ Sally Sinlace)
- Charles Hoffman (The Director),
- Jolanda Janczewski (Muffy Ladue ~ Melody Melotone)
- Jim Manchester (Blake Powers ~ Sir Skippy Storm)
- Nichole R. Klocke Rodriguez (Delores Dumpfy ~ Ruby Vanderventer)
- Teri Pierce (Trixie)
- Eric "The Gaming Goose" Rogotsky (Drew Graham ~ Scooter)
- Helen Rusnik (Henerita Figgins ~ Mrs. Druthers)
- Lynne Strang (Felicia Fontaine ~ Mrs. Agatha Swanwallow)
- Fred C. Lash (Cab Driver/Host)
Tickets for the dinner and show are $30 per person on Thursday, and $35 Friday and Saturday. Tickets can be bought at A Flower Blooms In Clifton, The Clifton Café, The Clifton Wine and Tasting Shoppe and Tasting Room and T&K Treasures.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!