View Burke and Fairfax Station 12/21 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from recent police updates through Dec. 19 from the Franconia, West Springfield and Sully police districts of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Indecent Exposure (green on map), 11:10 a.m., Dec. 18, 5300 block of Abernathy Court, A resident reported a neighbor was repeatedly exiting her home naked. The case is under investigation.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Sexual Assault Arrest (purple on map), Father Luis Fernando Franco Henao, 40, is charged with sexual battery of an adult male on Feb. 2. The victim reported on Nov. 30 that he was sexually assaulted, at Saint Bernadette Parish at 7600 Old Keene Mill Road while seeking support and guidance from the suspect when the suspect allegedly touched him inappropriately. Franco Henao turned himself over to police detectives Dec. 19. He was processed and released.
Burglary (turquoise on map), 4:15 a.m., Dec. 19, 7500 block of Reservation Drive, An employee reported someone was allegedly illegally inside in the recreation center. It appears nothing was stolen, and there was no sign of forced entry. Michael Nelson, 19, of Fairfax Station, was charged with burglary and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Graffiti (blue on map), 9:35 a.m., Dec. 13, Hillside Road/Sweet Oak Court, A symbol was reported on electrical power boxes.
Graffiti (blue on map), 7:50 a.m., Dec. 17, Golden Ball Tavern Court/Grandstaff Court, A graphic drawing was reported. It was located on the sidewalk at this intersection.
Graffiti (blue on map), 10 a.m., Dec. 14, 9100 block of Dorothy Lane, A resident reported someone painted words on a path. The words were anti-police in nature.
Robbery (yellow on map), 11:15 p.m., Dec. 14, 10000 block of East Constable Court, The adult male victim was walking near his home. Two suspects got out of a car, approached, and demanded money. The victim refused and was stabbed in the upper body. Although transported in life-threatening condition, the victim has been upgraded. The driver was described as a black female approximately 24 years old. She was wearing a tank top and had a tattoo on her chest. One suspect was possibly a Hispanic male approximately 18 years old. He was short and skinny. The final suspect was a taller Hispanic male with medium build. He was wearing a green sweater. The case is still under investigation.
Larcenies (red on map):
- 7100 block of Old Keene Mill Road - cell phone from residence
- 10600 block of Alison Drive - jewelry from residence
- 5700 block of Burke Centre Parkway - beer from business
- 5700 block of Burke Centre Parkway - merchandise from business
- 6000 block of Burke Commons Road - electronic games from business
- 5900 block of Heritage Square Drive - items from residence
- 10400 block of Premier Court - purse from vehicle
- 6100 block of Rolling Road - items from vehicle
- 5800 block of Royal Ridge Drive - watch from residenc
No vehicle thefts were reported at the time.
Editor’s note: For incidents that were previously covered, Patch has provided links to those stories.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- 'Love Your Show Babe:' Jack Diamond Exits MIX 107.3 FM
- Two Displaced in Fairfax Station House Fire
- Restaurant Inspections: KFC, Woodlands Restaurant
- E. W. Jackson Wins GOP Lieutenant Governor Nomination
- Lt. Gov. Race: Democrat Aneesh Chopra Wants to Reverse TRAP Regulations, Ultrasound Bill, Voter I.D. Laws