Weekend Planner: Dinner Theater, Model Trains and a Craft Show
What do you have planned this weekend?
Got plans this weekend? Here's some community events to keep you busy!
- Where: The Lazy Susan Dinner Theatre, Lorton
- When: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Why Go: A fun outing for the whole family, plus dinner!
- Price: $35 for kids 11-15; $49.95 for adults on Saturdays and $41.95 on Sundays.
- Where: The Fairfax Station Railway Museum
- When: Sunday, 1-4 p.m.
- Why Go: Who doesn't like model trains? Sunday's displays are provided by the Washington Virginia & Maryland Garden Railway Society
- Price: Free!
- What: Wildlife photographer Ed Eder will present his images of special courtship, winter foraging, and other wildlife activities that take place during the winter season.
- Where: Huntley Meadows Park, 3701 Lockheed Blvd., Alexandria
- Why Go: Are you a nature enthusiast or photography nut? You won't want to miss this.
- Price: $6 per person.
- What: The Sugarloaf Crafts Festival in Chantilly features more than 300 of the nation's most accomplished fine artists. The Festival also includes delicious gourmet foods for sampling and purchase, live music, interactive children's entertainment, and live demonstrations by talented artists.
- When: Friday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Where: The Dulles Expo Center, 4368 Chantilly Shopping Center, Chantilly
- Why Go: Why go?! Why wouldn't you go?
- Price: $10 adults, ages 12 and under free
Have a great weekend!