1. Who doesn’t like fresh fruit and veggies? The Workhouse Farmers’ Market is today from 3-7 p.m.
2. You Said It: “He was so excited. He was having the time of his life.” - Jolanda Arnold about her husband Michael, an avid pilot and model airplane enthusiast, who was killed at the Washington Navy Yard on Monday.
3. ICYMI: Say, do you know the right way to pronounce “Hooes Road”?
4. Numbers of the Day: 2-4-6-8: That’s what you count to yourself in the office while doing exercises by Lorton’s Suzie Carmack.
5. Famous Birthday: Today is the 40th birthday of late night funnyman Jimmy Fallon, who will be the host of the Tonight Show after the 2014 Winter Olympics.Have a great day!