Got plans this weekend? Here's some community events to keep you busy!
- Where: The Lazy Susan Dinner Theatre, Lorton
- When: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Why Go: A fun outing for the whole family
- Price: $35 for kids 11-15; $49.95 for adults on Saturdays and $41.95 on Sundays.
- Where: Gaylord National Resort, 201 Waterfront St., National Harbor, Md.
- When: Runs until Sunday
- Why go: The DreamWorks animated holiday TV special will be brought to life in an interactive world of colorful ice sculptures and incredible 20-feet tall ice slides carved entirely from two million pounds of ice.
- Price: $14-29
- Where: Bull Run Regional Park, Centreville
- When: Open nightly through Sunday
- Why Go: Drive through the popular light display, then relax at the Holiday Village with food, vendors and more.
- Price: Admission ranges from $15 – $30 per vehicle (see website for details)
- Where: The Workhouse Arts Center
- When: Monday-Jan. 18
- Why Go:The Workhouse Arts Center and the Northern Virginia Community College’s Interior Design Club are partnering to present a unique exhibition of artfully redesigned chairs.
- Price: Free
Have a great weekend!