The following information was supplied by the Fairfax County Police Department. Where an arrest is mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Fairfax County Police were called last Wednesday to the 7900 block of Gunston Woods Place in Lorton after receiving reports of gunshots fired.
At around 7:45 p.m., officers found that the suspect and the victim knew each other and had gotten into an argument. The suspect fired several shots as his guest left the home. No one was injured. Patch has contacted the police for more details on this story.
Other crime events:
- A laptop computer was stolen from a residence in the 8800 block of Lake Hill Drive in Fairfax Station.
- Credit cards were stolen from a business in the 8100 block of Terminal Road in Lorton.
- A briefcase was stolen from a car in the 9900 block of Shady Cove Drive in Fairfax Station.
- A 19-year-old Lorton woman living in the 9600 block of Hagel Circle was arrested Jan. 15 for possession and distribution of marijuana.
- A 23-year-old Fairfax Station woman living in the 9400 block of Larkdale Terrace was arrested Jan. 16 for driving while intoxicated.
- A 36-year-old Lorton woman living in the 7500 block of Woodside Lane was arrested Jan. 18 for driving without a license.
- A 27-year-old Fairfax Station man living in the 8200 block of Bayberry Ridge Road was arrested Jan. 18 for possession of marijuana.
- A 19-year-old Lorton man living in the 7800 block of Lewis Chapel Circle was arrested Jan. 18 for possession of marijuana and petit larceny.
- A 29-year-old Lorton man living in the 7400 block of Pohick Road, was arrested Jan. 18 for possession of marijuana and displaying altered/fictitious license plates.
- A 26-year-old Lorton man living in the 9200 block of McCarty Road was arrested on Jan. for assaulting a family member.
- A 41-year-old Lorton man living in the 11300 block of Gunston Road was arrested last Wednesday for possession of marijuana.
- A 27-year-old Lorton woman living in the 7300 block of Rhonda Drive was arrested Jan. 21 for driving on a revoked license.