The following are incidents reported by the Fairfax County Police in their weekly report, released Friday.
Assault (purple on map), 3:35 p.m., Aug. 22, 7400 block of Floyd Avenue, A 16-year-old was at a basketball court when three unknown men struck him several times. The victim went to the hospital and was treated for non life-threatening injuries.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Larceny (red on map), 1:50 p.m., Aug. 22, 6300 block of Backlick Road, A 22-year-old woman was walking into a business. An unknown man grabbed her wallet and attempted to flee with it. She was able to maintain hold of the wallet and was not injured. The suspect fled.
Unlawful Entry (blue on map), 4:25 p.m., Aug. 26, 7700 block of Stone Wheat Court, A resident reported an unknown man walked into the home through an unsecured door. The man left immediately when he saw someone in the home. Nothing was stolen.
Larcenies (red on map):
- 6500 block of Frontier Drive, merchandise from business
- 6200 block of Rose Hill Court, paint from residence
- 6200 block of Rose Hill Drive, cell phone from business
- 6100 block of Charles Arrington Drive, 2008 Chevrolet
- 6200 block of Farrington Avenue, 2003 Ford Focus
- 5900 block of Founders Hill Drive, 2006 Scion
- 7800 block of Loisdale Road, 2014 Ford Taurus
- 5500 block of Malone Ridge Street, 2009 Honda CRV Motorcycle
- 6400 block of Silver Ridge Circle, 2002 Chevy Cavalier