A teen boy and a teen girl were arrested and reportedly admitted to breaking into a building in the 7000 block of Clifton Rd. on Mon., Aug. 26, 2014.
At around 9 p.m., officers received an alarm call and searched the building, but found no one inside. They searched the area outside and found a 17-year-old boy and 16-year-old girl near the tree line.
The two teens admitted to forcing their way inside the building through a window, according to police. The teens were turned over to their parents. Charges are pending.
More Sully District Crime
Two burglaries were also reported between Aug. 21 and Aug. 28 to Fairfax County Police working in the Sully District.
The first burglary reportedly happened on Aug. 23 at 5:20 a.m. on the 14200 block of Centreville Square. An employee of the business told investigators someone had broken in through the front door and took cash.
Then on Wednesday at 1:20 p.m., a resident of the 6300 block of Cider Barrel Circle told police someone entered the residence through the garage door and stole property. No arrests have been made in either burglary, police reports show.
Here's a list of several larcenies that were reported between Aug. 21 and Aug 28 in the Sully District:
- 4800 block of Autumn Glory Way, license plate from vehicle
- 5900 block of Baron Kent Lane, purse from vehicle
- 14700 block of Basingstoke Loop, personal documents and bag from vehicle
- 5900 block of Gunther Court, GPS and radio from vehicle
- 5700 block of Hollow Oak Lane, compact discs from vehicle
- 14100 block of Lotus Lane, wallet from vehicle
- 4000 block of Novar Drive, cell phone and wallet from business
- 4900 block of Stonecroft Boulevard, clothing from vehicle