The weather is getting crisp, isn't it? Take a sweater with you, because it's just going to get chillier!
Events This Week
1. On Monday, U.S. Rep. Jim Moran (D-8th) will speak about how individuals and families will be impacted by the federal Patient Protection and Affordable Healthcare Act at T.C. Williams High School in Alexandria. The discussion begins at 7:00 p.m.
2. The Workhouse Arts Center is hosting seminars on becoming a successful artist on Tues. and Wed.
3. Speaking of the Workhouse, here are their weekly events:
4. The 1-1 Robinson Rams Varsity Football squad is traveling to Mount Vernon High School on Friday. Gametime is 7:30 p.m.
5. On Saturday night don’t miss “Under the Tuscan Sun” at the Paradise Springs Winery in Clifton.
Have a great week!