Apple Federal Credit Union
This outpost of Apple Federal Credit Union is the newest of the current 19 Apple Federal Credit Union locations. This facility opened in July of 2010 and is a modern financial facility. For example: if you open an account with them, they can create your very own personalized credit card on-site.
This credit union offers a spectrum of services: savings, checking, credit cards, loans, mortgages, home equity lines/loans, retirement planning, safe deposit boxes, financial counselling, commercial loans, multiple investment services and insurance.
In addition to its banking services, Apple Federal Credit Union seeks to be an active participant in the communities that it serves. Some of its outreach focus is with organizations such as the Special Olympics and the Cherry Blossom Run (which benefits the Children's Miracle Network).
Accessibility is key at this location. Apple Federal offers walk-in service, a drive-thru teller and an exterior 24-hour ATM located in the front of the facility.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 9:30am - 5pm; Wed, 10:30am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm. ATM: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level access
- Founding Date: 1956
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Checking accounts, Credit cards, Insurance, Safe-deposit boxes
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service