Centreville High School is a Fairfax County public high school located in Clifton. Centreville HS operates on an alternating block scheduling program with a constant seventh period. The school offers extensive Advanced Placement courses, a Fine Arts program and a Performing Arts program. Centreville HS also offers a Special Education program, headed by department chair Drew Murphy. The school was awarded the "Good Schools" Foundation Grant for excellence in inclusive programming for students with special needs. For further inquiries, phone the Centreville High School office.
- Fax: 703-802-5497
- Hours: School Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:25am - 2:10pm; Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 7am - 3:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1988
- Number of students: 2,280
- Male-to-female ratio: 52:48
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 150
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Many different AP courses are offered for students in grades 10-12.
- Student clubs: A multitude of student clubs exist.
- Sports teams: Football, Volleyball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Golf, Cheerleading, Basketball, Track, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Swim and Dive, Softball, Baseball, Soccer, Lacrosse, Tennis