Fairfax Station Swim & Tennis Club
The Fairfax Station Swim & Tennis Club, located at the intersection of Robert Carter Road and Old Arrington Drive, bring members together from Fairfax Station, Fairfax, Burke and Clifton neighborhoods. The Club boasts a swim team, a dive team and a tennis team.
The Club also has many social events during the summer. In the past, there have been movie nights, adult parties, kids karaoke and ping-pong tournaments. There is also float night every Sunday from 6 - 8pm and members can bring large inflatable toys and rafts to use in the pool.
Non-members who want to join must fill out a membership application and contact the current membership director.
- Hours: May 24 - June 17: Mon - Thurs, noon - 8pm; Fri, noon - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm. June 18 - Labor Day Weekend: Mon - Fri, 11am - 9pm; Weekends & Holidays, 10am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: handicapped parking
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Facilities: Swimming pool, Tennis courts
- Facility types: Outdoor
- Features: Picnic areas, Showers
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets, No smoking