Golden Nails is a busy neighborhood nail salon located at the Fairfax Station Square Shopping Center. In its current location for the past 15 years, the salon was renovated five years ago to provide a more spalike environment. Customers can depend upon a friendly reception and a professional experience. Golden Nails offers a nearly infinite selection of nail colors. Individual pedicure kits in a small tote are available for purchase.
Salon services include a wide range of manicures and pedicures including acrylic, gel and silk wrap nails. Back, shoulder and head massages are available for $1 per minute. Thirty-minute foot massages are available for $25.
Waxing services range in price from $7 to $60. While general manager Moonie Ly recommends making an appointment, walk-ins are welcome. Those without an appointment should expect a short wait. Golden Nails guarantees salon services. Free parking is available.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 9:30am - 7pm; Sun, 12pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is on the ground level.
- Founding Date: 1995
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Please call or stop by for specials.
- Private events: Yes
- Nail salon services: Manicure, Pedicure, Wax
- Spa & resort services: Nails, Wax