High End Consignment of Clifton, a shopper's paradise, is filled with lovely furniture and delightful home decor items and knickknacks. Its vintage furniture includes end tables, coffee tables and trunks, and goodies like an Art Deco telephone table and a wooden typewriter trunk used by World War II correspondents.
Horse lovers can trot home with beautifully framed equestrian prints, hunting horns, bookends and statues of horses.
If you need goblets or delicate teacups and dessert plates for your next party, start your shopping here. If you want to find another home for something of your own, consigning it is quick and can be profitable.
Even if you don't need another item on your shelves or in your living room, it's always a pleasure to visit High End Consignment.
- Hours: Wed - Fri, 11am - 3pm; Sat, 11am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 5pm; Mon, Tue, closed
- Founding Date: 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: High-end vintage and contemporary collectibles such as plates; Depression-era glass; paintings and prints; crystal; small vintage furniture, such as end tables and decorative chairs; elegant purses and jewelry
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Its organizations. Deborah Rood likes to support charities and sponsor local artists. She is "always wiling to do any fund-raising for registered charities that give 100 percent back" to the community or the groups they aid.
- Part of a chain: No