This McDonald's open until 2am, making it a defacto crucial after-hours option for local students and other creatures of the night. Located in University Mall near Brion's Grill and Fat Tuesday's, this McDonald's is extremely large, so even when it's busy it can be possible to get some solitude and space. McDonald's thrives by cateering to the changing fancies of the American consumer; the fast food giant's menu is now rich with salads, fruit, specialty coffees, wraps and $1 menu options. This Micky D's provides two televisions generally tuned to CNN and often there are complimentary copies of the Washington Post left behind in a designated rack designed to delight area readers.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Burgers, snack wraps, chicken sandwiches
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream
- Signature dishes: Big Mac, Big N Tasty, Quarter Pounder
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Big Mac
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Late-night