Peking Chef Restaurant
The Peking Chef Restaurant in located in the Fairfax Station Square near Gold's Gym. Telephone orders, carry-outs, and free delivery within a three-mile radius are offered. Six tables and five booths are available in the restaurant, which has been in business for a decade.
The menu offers an extensive list of typical Chinese food: appetizers, soups and selections of chicken, pork, seafood and beef. In addition, there are 24 "Chef's Suggestions," ranging from General Tso's Chicken to Peking Duck, and 23 "Combination Platters" as well as the "Chef's Special Noodle Dishes."
The Peking Chef proudly notes the healthfulness of its food. The ingredients are fresh, and dishes are prepared when you order them. MSG is not used. There is also a wide variety of vegetable and tofu dishes.
Customers are offered free Jasmine tea while they wait. Coupons giving extras such as egg rolls, crabmeat wontons and fried rice are also available.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10:30pm; Sun, noon - 10pm. Lunch served: Mon - Sat, 11am - 3pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking, easy access from the parking lot, wide door allowing wheelchair access
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese and Thai dishes, including appetizers, soups, noodles, meats and vegetarian
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: A list of 24 Chef's Suggestions, including delicacies such as Parchment Shrimp, Amazing Shrimp, and Happy Family (a medley of scallops, shrimp, beef, chicken, pork, and vegetables)
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese, International
- Number of tables: 11
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual